Sunday, October 27, 2013

Hair Update

As a curly girl, my hair needs to be wet to restyle it, so I tend to rinse with water and use my fingertips to scrub my scalp and I call that a WO or a water only rinse. Some days I follow up with a 50/50% apple cider vinegar/water rinse, sometimes I don't. Because of time and work and life, I've been washing with the argan oil soap bar and following up with the ACV/water rinse and sometimes instead of adding oil for moisture, I was putting that small amount ing squeeze bottle with hot water and my fave essential oil and adding it to the length of my hair, avoiding the scalp and brushing it through. I found I got an excellent distribution, my tangles just fell away and my hair was looking great!

But in my last post I mentioned I think my hair reached its saturation point... So weird! It became lifeless, yet shiny.

So I've been thinking about that and decided since the weather is getting colder and even my skin is feeling more dry, I'd skip the routine of washing this weekend and try for 14 days instead of 7 knowing full well that 9 days is my tipping point.

Wish me luck!

Update: To solve my saturation problem, I didn't use egg... I did nothing - it worked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.