Saturday, February 1, 2014

Gotta wash...

I can't continue to day 21... no matter how much I brush and brush and brush... I think that low poo shampoo I used 2 weeks ago had enough additives in it that there is a residue on my scalp.  Normally when I wash my scalp (only) with my castille soap bar, and rinse with a 50/50 mix of apple cider vinegar and water, my scalp is free of all debris and sebum and has a chance to breathe and stay refreshed and healthy.

This last wash with a sulfate free shampoo was out of desperation (baby puked milk in my hair), but left my scalp dry and itchy, hair with flyaways/frizzies and has had the slightest dirty smell these last few days.  So "poo!" to the low poo, my argan oil castille soap bar (or soapnuts) it will be for me!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing my journey, all comments are welcomed but will be moderated to ensure we have good vibes going on.